RE: "The Cog" Honda Commercial: this reply is a poor attempt at

To: <StangGuy67@aol.com>, "\"Paul Seedoff\"" <rx74evr@mchsi.com>,
Subject: RE: "The Cog" Honda Commercial: this reply is a poor attempt at
From: "Stephen Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:20:26 -0700
Well I guess I had to weigh in also.  I like the 6 degrees concept, so lets
expand on that and add some symbolic logic (from Lewis Carroll of Through
the Looking Glass fame).

Triumph builds cars, Honda builds cars, Honda builds motorcycles, Kawasaki
builds motorcycles, Kawasaki built a copy of a Triumph (maybe more likely a
BSA) 650cc,  Triumph motor cycles built a TR6 (single carb 650cc), Ebay
can't tell the difference between TR6 cars and TR6 Motorcycles and since
they are the authority how can we mere mortals tell the difference either.

Anyway there is the real stretch at the loop from Triumph to Honda and back.

Remember folks this is a hobby that we all like ALOT.  We all look to the
list for Technical (and a lot of moral) support in dealing with the trial
and tribulations of keeping a 30 year old car running.  Jokes with your
friends are also part of this.

Best Regards to all
Stephen Hanselman
1972 TR6 (which is actually running well now)
tr6@Qkc4sw.com

Maybe indirectly, we can play a sort of "six degrees of Kevin Bacon".The
first question: What is the relation between Triumphs and Honda?  Triumph is
a British car. Maybe some of us are old enough to remember the Sterling,
which was a Honda Accord marketed at a British car. Not many people bought
it, and it died a merciful death soon after.

Kraig