clutch update

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: clutch update
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 00:10:22 -0700 (PDT)
list,
   Just thought I would give an update on some clutch data. I just separated
the engine and transmission that was in my TR6 after a season and a half of
autocross racing, and 7000 or so street miles. The LUK pressure plate almost
appears new, as there is very little wear on the fingers. There still appears
to be pleanty of life left in the clutch disc as well (also LUK). The stock
(RHP?...it came with the LUK kit anyway) throwout bearing gets an enthusiastic
eh! rating... it still spins smoothly, but is starting to get a little loose,
which if you ask me is unaceptabe after only 7000 miles. I will be mating my
new race motor up this week with a gunst bearing, and I will keep you all up to
date with how things are going.

ryan miles
TR250 & 6