Wiper Parking Switch

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiper Parking Switch
From: YeOldEd@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:36:20 EDT
Sorry about that. AOL cut me off and sent the mail.

Anyway, I need a new switch. So I checked the Moss part number (145-620) and
searched LBCARCO for it, ordered it and received it. Lucas part number on the
box was
LU 54701575. Wrong switch. It has three wires soldered to the switch to
attach to the motor. Mine has male connectors and clips onto the body of the
wiper
drive with a metal clip adjacent to the 'plunger' that operates the switch

I checked in the TRF catalog. They show 2 part numbers. The LU 54701575 is
$30 and the other, LU 54705657, costs $15.

My car is CC75088L. (1972) Can anyone tell me if the LU 54705657 is the
correct one? I could send a photo, but it would just be removed. Perhaps
someone
could contact me individually if they have any info.

Thanks in advance.

Mike N