Re: Improving Triumph TR6/250 is Now Available

To: 74@tr6world.com (Mike)
Subject: Re: Improving Triumph TR6/250 is Now Available
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:27:45 -0700 (PDT)
List---I haven't read the newest Roger Williams "Improving the
Triumph..." book yet, but I have gone thru most of the pages of
Kastner's NEW "Triumph Preparation Handbook"  With the over 50 subject
areas that he has dealt with, I won't attempt to condense it here.
(Recall Mark B.'s partial content outline). Anything written by Kas is
worth reading and having in one's carbook library. If you enjoyed his
"Competition Preparation Manual for the TR250/6, you will find his
latest effort much broader in coverage. 272 pages worth, including some
great stories about races and racing Triumphs as only he can tell them.
Of course I feel honored that he included a few pages showing and
writing about my own car, in the Special Triumph Car sections.

Mike Brinker has been in contact with Kastner and will soon have this
book available to purchase thru the 6-PACK Club. If you can wait another
week or two, I would ask that you get your copy thru the Club. Maybe
even save a few dollars?

Dick Taylor
'73