Plastic bottle cleaning

To: 6-Pack email list <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Plastic bottle cleaning
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:38:49 -0400
As usual the help from the lists are terrific. Thanks to all who helped
with their own recipes & instructions.
Between Fine steel wool, green scrubbing pads , household cleaners &
lacquer thinner the plastic is much improved. It's good enough for now
but when the shipright bug bites I'll splurge for new ones.

Now it's time to enjoy the dwindling beautiful summer days here on the
East coast. For the most part a disappointing summer weather wise.
Hoping for a nice Indian summer.
I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend :-) .

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.