Re: Radio Wiring Part Two

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radio Wiring Part Two
From: Mark Riddle <dunamis6@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 00:10:09 -0400
Aaron,
Why not connect to the terminal on the ignition switch, labeled
"axillary" in the "Bentley" manual? (page 558 for "plinth" mounted
switch, and 559 for column mounted)
This terminal should give you power when the switch is at the "ACC"
position, as well as motor "running".
I do not believe there is anything else in basic trim of the TR6 that
uses "AUX" or "ACC" power, so you must go directly to the switch as a
source, rather than connecting to any existing circuits.

Can you send me some shots of the 6x9 speaker install, sounds
interesting?

Hope that helps,

Mark Riddle
"72 TR6