Victoria British interior kit

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Victoria British interior kit
From: "Jim Jones" <cjones13393@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:03:48 -0500
I plan to repaint my car (72 emerald) this fall and following that, will
replace the black interior. The black is too funereal for my taste, so a new
color scheme is planned. I"ve seen the color pictures in the Victoria British
catalog of a complete replacement interior kit, panels, seat covers, foam,
diaphragms & carpet, in a biscuit (light tan) color that looks very nice. I
prefer it to the New Tan that's supposed to be correct for my car. My question
is whether anyone in the forum has gone that route? Was your experience good,
bad or ?????

The kit at about $1200 is not that much of a bargain, so I'd like to avoid
making a costly mistake.

Jim