Re: bad water pump?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bad water pump?
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:29:27 -0400
Hi John,

Yes, it was the water pump and the replacement is not too bad.  The noise
is another matter.  I think I need to replace or adjust something in the
upper half of the engine, i.e. rocker shaft, rocker, valve clearance etc,
etc.

Make darn sure you clean the finished face from the housing as best as
possible and depending where your replacemant comes from you may have TWO
thicknesses of gasket supplied.  I chose the thicker . . . others on the
list may differ; thin or thick.

Waiting for my brackets on the diff. to be replaced and reinforced . . .
I still like to burn out!

Al Graffam   CT.  74TR6  French Blue