virus file

To: "'Web_disscusion List'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: virus file
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 19:40:39 -0400
I received a virus attached to an email that I wanted to bring to the
group's attention, only because it had a curious name: pack2636.exe.
Because of that name, I just wanted to make sure everyone knew it has
nothing to do with 6-PACK, nor did I receive it from a list member. I
just don't want anyone who might receive it from someone to execute the
file thinking it's 6-PACK related.

As always, never open attachments from unrecognized senders, and update
your virus definitions as often as possible (at least once a week).

Regards,
Mark Creamer
6-PACK Membership Secretary

P.S. Just got back from Trials - a great time, I hope many more of you
can attend next year's event in Door County, WI.