Kastner's New Book & Haynes Manual

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Kastner's New Book & Haynes Manual
From: "Mike" <74@tr6world.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 15:18:30 -0400
Hello Listers,

The 6-PACK club is proud to to be an authorized distributor of the new book by
Kas Kastner.  These books are in stock and ready to ship if anyone is
interested.  All proceeds help support the 6-PACK club.

Kastners book sold out at the 6-PACK TRials.  We Now have more books available.
 You can order the book at www.6-pack.org and follow the links to the 6-PACK
Store.

Also, some exciting news here...... 6-PACK will be offering the Haynes Manuals
for the TR250 & TR6.  These are the actual shop manuals that everyone talks
about on the list (as well as the Bentley manual).  These manuals should arrive
and we will begin to take orders for the Haynes Manuals in about two weeks.
Pricing & Details will be posted on the 6-PACK website soon.

Lastly, 6-PACK has 2 autographed copies of the New Roger Williams Book "How to
improve your Triumph TR250/5 & 6" that we will be giving away to a lucky TR6
enthusiast.  Details of this are posted on the the 6-PACK website.

Questions or comments should be directed off list to websixpack@6-pack.org .

Thanks,

Mike Brinker
6-PACK Webmaster