Electrical Upgrades

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical Upgrades
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:10:46 -0500
6 Pack,

  I've been wondering about what sort up upgrades to the standard electrical
system are needed to keep from burning out the lighting switches or any other
for that matter. Is it just the head light which need to be wired in with
relays or is there more? Where might I find some wiring diagrams which also
specify the gauge of wires? Does Dan Masters cover this in his book?

  Thanks ole all knowing group,

 69 TR6 Gone to the beauty parlor for a head shave ( to About 3.40") and a
three angle valve job with SS valves, bigger cam, too cool, to bad she won't
be drivable till late next year , I HOPE!!!

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com
View My restoration @ (http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration)