KONI Shocks for the TR

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: KONI Shocks for the TR
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:19:59 -0800 (PST)
List---Here's the reply from KONI, per my request. I was primarily
interested in being able to adjust the shocks w/o taking them off the
car.   Dick Taylor

From: Gordon.Benson2@itt.com (Benson, Gordon - KONI) Date: Mon,
Jan Subject: RE: Shocks for the Triumph TR6

Dick,
1) Do you still stock shocks for the TR6?
Yes. The part number is 80 1784.
2) Do you have any that can be adjusted for this car without first
removing them from the suspension?
No, BUT we can convert the ones that you have to do this.
3) What would the price be for the two choices, if available?
Well, the new shocks will run you about $100/each. The conversion would
run about $135 to do. Unless you are autocrossing the car quite a bit, I
would just recommend replacing the shocks. Thanks for writing.
Gordon