Re: TR 6 Wheels.

To: "'asalvato@tampabay.rr.com'" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: TR 6 Wheels.
From: "McMaster, John" <JOHN.MCMASTER@act.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:53:06 +1000
Al,

You should also check out the Compomotive ML wheels - just like the
minilites!

Check out:  http://www.comp.co.uk/products/motorsport.htm#

John Mc
'71 TR6 PI
'76 Dolomite 1850
'76 Dolomite Sprint
"Fast is First"

-----------------------------

Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:42:04 -0500
From: "Alan Salvatore" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: tr6 wheels

Does anyone know of any other companies that currently make wheels for the
tr6 other than panasports, minilites, dayton,revolution, and team dynamics.
I called around to a few companies but I might have been better off asking
for wheels for a moon lander.
If I can't  find anything else I'am probably going to go with team dynamics'
motorsport wheel.
thanks
Al Salvatore
76tr6

 This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient:
Please notify the sender and delete all copies of this transmission along
with any attachments immediately.
You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to
any other person.