Re: falcon "group 44" exhaust header

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: falcon "group 44" exhaust header
From: CP25616@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:53:34 EST
Hi Joe
My suggestion is to contact Pheonix Performance Exhausts Ltd , Devon, England
and speak to Paul (big white chief) and he should be able to help with any
exhaust  set up for the TR range.
This is good quality tackle and in my opinion better than Falcon---I have a
6-branch from Pheonix and its superb. I also have a Pheonix rear box thats
absolutely standard except the twin rear exit pipes are a little bit wider that
standard---again looks great. I have not fitted this yet but cant wait.
Let me just say that I have no interest in Pheonix other than answering your
e -mail.
Kindest
Alan Graham
Frae Bonnie Scotland
with a TR6 PI (1969) and a factory prototype TR5  comm. no. X755

Pheonix can be contacted on (from the US) 011 44 1884 34777.
If you need full address then just ask.