TR6 AMCO center console

To: "sixpack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 AMCO center console
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <sawblade@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:48:02 -0500
Okay! Here they are. But 1st, many, many thanks to everyone who helped this
totally frustrated LBC owner on uploading these pictures. Way to many of you
to thank. So much help, unbelievable. What a community. Anyway, an update.
This is an original AMCO console. that I just restored. When purchased it was
cracked in several areas, as well as missing the cushion. The ashtray was
rusted out and no lighter. I would have taken them out anyway. Don't smoke.
The gauge modifications are original Smith gauges and fit quite nicely in the
enlarged holes. This unit blends right into the shifter hump in the center
dash support. The rear housed a speaker with a silver grate. No grate. I am
still searching for one similar to the original. If you have any questions let
them fly. And please acknowledge that you have access, so I can maintain my
sanity. Go to photos.yahoo.com/gilleadmountain. Then click on sixpack album.
There are five photos from different angles.
Enjoy and thanks for all the help,
Alex Manzo
72 TR6 Damson