Commercial Advertisements & For Sale / Autojumble Now Open

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Commercial Advertisements & For Sale / Autojumble Now Open
From: "Mike" <74@tr6world.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:21:49 -0500
Hi Gang,

I have set up the 6-PACK Autojumble.  http://www.6-pack.org/autojumble .  This
is a free resource open to all enthusiasts who would like to offer parts, cars,
services and the like for sale or trade.  Vendors can post promotions & new
product announcements, as well as list their company/organization.

There is still some fine tuning to do, but for now, it is a good start.   For
those list subscribers who are looking for a way to promote their
products........ the autojumble is the place.  If you are an individual who
would like to offer a service or product for sale, the autojumble is the place.
 Anyone who wants to buy or sell a TR6/TR250 car or part, the 6-PACK autojumble
is available.

This resource has been made available so that the e-mail list topics can be
focused on the technical suport for list subscribers.  The autojumble has been
designed to help others find parts and services for their cars.  All we ask is
that the content for the AutoJumble stay focused on the Triumph TR6 & Tr250
automobile.

Questions or comments can be directed to me off list at websixpack@6-pack.org .
 I will be traveling for the next few days, so give me a few days to get back
to you.

Thanks,

Mike Brinker
6-PACK Webmaster