RE: Buy a car without Title?

To: "'John North'" <jnorth@novagate.com>,
Subject: RE: Buy a car without Title?
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:00:38 -0500
Hi John:

Crumbs, I just re-read my note. I certainly didn't mean to give impression
that you had pilfered the car. Just meant please do a search before getting
nasty surprise and losing money when discovering the car was abandoned after
somebody else grabbed it for a ride. It happened to somebody I know.

Mark