Need Wiring Help for 76TR6

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Need Wiring Help for 76TR6
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:10:22 -0500
Hi everyone, I'm working on the wiring as I have the dash completely out
and I thought I had the bulb test relay hooked up correctly, but my
wipers are not working now and each time I press the washer switch I
hear the relay close.  I'm hoping someone out there wit a 76 can let me
know which terminals on the relay they have what color wires.  I have 2
black wires with connectors that are also connected together and its not
that way on Dan Masters schematic.  I also have a black with blue stripe
which is not shown.  I do have the normal WO,  LG/W, and PS,  but would
like to confirm where each one goes. Nothing appears to have been
altered by a  PO.  According to the schematic, the wipers shouldnt be
part of the bulb test relay circuit, but somehow its energizing the
relay and has me wondering.   Thanks for any help you can
provide.
                                                     John Mitchell-
with wires hanging everywhere!!!!