SU Carb Conversion Info for you all

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: SU Carb Conversion Info for you all
From: Pat Leask <pleask@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:25:39 -0800
Hi Everyone !

Just thought that I would post the fact that I am nearing completion of
doing a SU HS6 carb converstion on my TR6 motor (on my TVR) amoung a few
other things. It was not that hard but I did have a few odd things to think
about. Rather than write the whole thing out here I have added a page to my
web site at http://www.members.shaw.ca/pleask/ ENTER it, then go to "This n
That" and it is on the drop down list (As is the Brake servo and M/C swap I
did using a Nissan unit).

If you have any questions please email me back direct as I'm signing off the
"6pack" for a while. Too many emails... which is a good thing, the list is
active !

BTW, for those interested I installed the Gunst bearing with all the others
some months back and LOVE IT !

Take care all, your a great bunch and have been a lot of help!!!
Pat