Windshield Seal Repair Parts List

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Windshield Seal Repair Parts List
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:38:37 -0500
Hi List,

One of my tasks this spring will be to replace the leaking seals around my
windshield.  I have ordered some parts and will be ordering more soon but I
wanted to make sure I ordered all the necessary parts the first time.

My plan is to order the seal between the windshield and body, the rubber that
goes around the windshield itself, the long chrome-like trim piece that goes
around the windshield and the little piece that finishes and hides where the
chrome-like trim piece meets.  Sorry for the non-technical explainations.  I am
too lazy to look up all the proper names.  I hope that my explaination will
suffice.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Also, if anybody wants to pass along
any make sure you do this or make sure you dont do that tips or locations of
really good directions please let me know.

Thanks

Aaron
Topsham, Maine