Petrol injection pix

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6Pack"
Subject: Petrol injection pix
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 18:31:57 -0000
For your Triumph pix library?
Listers, I've just unpacked a box containing a fully reconditioned Lucas PI
metering unit. This is the gizmo that bolt on the back of the dizzy drive.
Looks way better than when they were new. While this in itself may of of
little interest to the majority of TR owners who have to live courtesy of
Stromberg fuelling, it occurs to me that there may be some who would like a
close-up pic of the front and reverse sides of rebuilt M/U together with
another of the one it will replace in situ on the car? Contact me off list
if you want them - out of casual interest or anything else.
.
Jonmac

---