Re: GL4 Substitute?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GL4 Substitute?
From: webb@daikin-america.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:07:50 -0500
Thanks to all who replied! I will stay away from this stuff.
Pat

                    <trinitygadget@a

                    lltel.net>             To:     <webb@daikin-america.com>,
<6pack@autox.team.net>
                                           cc:

                    04/06/04 02:10         Subject:     Re: GL4 Substitute?

                    PM

Pat,

No, a label that mentions GL-5 at all cannot be used. I found a 5-gallon
pail of the GL-4 at Pep Boys (CRC is the manufacturer). If you don't mind
the price and wait, order quarts of GL-4 Castrol Hypoy from TRF.

Rick O.