Re: '74 TR6 4Sale (clarification)

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '74 TR6 4Sale (clarification)
From: webb@daikin-america.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:09:22 -0500
I just want to clarify, by "best offer over $ 1,500 with a trailer" I meant
that best offer over $ 1,500 will buy it but you will need to bring a
trailer to take it home. The car is complete except you will need to buy a
new exhaust system and some misc minor hoses to the carbs. Also, it must be
picked up before April 30th or I will have to take it with me.

Sorry for any confusion! I will try to send pics out tonight or tomorrow
night to those who responded.

Thanks, Pat

----- Forwarded by Patrick Webb/Decatur/DAI on 04/07/04 01:16 PM -----

I must sign off the list today (may be back on from my home computer in a
couple days). If you are interested in the '74, please call me at 256/
341-0774 or e-mail pkwebb@earthlink.net. At this point the best offer over
$1,500 with a trailer will take it though I will post on E-Bay soon if no
calls. One or two weekends of reassembly and this would be a great daily
driver. I finally have a few digital pictures, I'll try to post them on
6-Pack website or I can send them to you attached to E-mail.

Thanks, Pat