Urethane bushings on Diff

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Urethane bushings on Diff
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:17:03 -0400
List,

I'm getting ready to put my diff back in.  My input shaft had a heavy wire
that secured the nut from moving.  Will a beefy kotter pin work in it's
place?

Also, I purchased a urethane bushing kit from BPNW.  The rubber bushings had
a metal sleeve that went through them.  The urethane bushings didn't come
with any.  Do I reused them or pitch 'em?

One more thing...Is it OK to use the new GL-5 Castrol 75w-90 hypo gear oil
in the differential?

Thanks,

Todd

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar  FREE!