RE: Side Markers lamps 1974 TR6 (Amber lens replacement

To: "'Michael Greene'" <m.e.greene@worldnet.att.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Side Markers lamps 1974 TR6 (Amber lens replacement
From: "Gene Hart" <genehart@att.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 22:24:03 -0400
Mike I have a '73

No foil in the new ones. If there NOS they will have them, but it costs
about 40 plus dollars for replacements.

The ones from the big three are replacements that fit, but don't even
come close to the look of the originals. I really like the NOS ones so I
have new electrical holders and an NOS right side lens. I'm still
looking for a left side. If you need two older good enough ones for a
daily driver, then I have those if you need em.

I also have a new set of those lenses that are for sale by the big 3.
If you want them I'll sell them at 15 bucks a piece if you like them,
that is the replacements that don't use foil.

Gene,
Cell    - 201-981-3327
genehart@att.net

Instant Message me at: 2019813327@mobile.att.net