battery size

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, sakirsis@txucom.net
Subject: battery size
From: Footfrek@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:50:50 EDT
i m preety sure  any 24 series battery  will  fit  a tr6
i  believe  at  wal mart  the   reccomended size is  a 24-3 N or  S depending
upon  you  location.also  i think  a 35  series battery will  fit  the  24 or
35  will probably be in the  part  number  antwhere you  purchase  a
battery.I also  thing  they  sell  lucas batter stickers if  you  want to  make
what
ever battery you buy look  like  an  original. the  wal mart battery has  a 2
year  free replacement with a  6 year warranty. and is 39.77 for  either one of
 the batteries i listed and  at  the location i  work the  batteries we  sell
are made  by johnson control  same people  who  make a diehard. I have
actually peeled label off of batteries  at  the  store and the wal mart battery
had
a die hard label beneath it. so  why  pay  more if you are not  getting  more.
jason
71 tr6