Re: Successful tire/wheel/spring combinations

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Successful tire/wheel/spring combinations
From: Jay Welch <jay_welch@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:59:50 GMT
Here's what I've added.

If anyone has links to pics of their cars please forward to me and I can add to
the line.  Sometimes it helps to see what the combinations look like on the car.

Thanks for the feedback,
Jay Welch
Abington, MA
TR6s
Member Cape Cod British Car Club CCBCC http://www.capecodbritishcarclub.org/

***

       _______, 205/65R15, 72 spoke wire wheels
       BF Goodrich Touring T/A  SR4 model, 215/70R15, stock steel wheels,
stock springs and bushings
http://www.capecodbritishcarclub.org/CarPhotos/Jay_Welch_73_TR6.jpg
       Yokohama AVS DB2, 205/65R15, 15x6 silver Panasports, BPNW uprated
springs, poly bushings all around.
       Yokohama Avid T4, 205/70R15, 15x6 black Panasports....waiting for
results.
       Kumho ECSTA KH11, 215/60R16, 16x7 Panasports zero offset, suspension
lowered about 1" front/back using TRF "comp" springs, Carrera shocks front and
heavy duty rebuilt levers rear.
       Goodyear Aquatred 3, 205/70R15, Revolution 15x6 five spoke aluminum
road wheels, stock offset, stock springs and shocks.
       Dunlop D60 A2 215/60HR15, Panasport 7x15, zero offset, 3.5" backspace,
GoodParts springs front and rear, Koni shocks front, WeRace tube shock
conversion rear
       ______, 205/65R15, Panasport 15x6, standard springs, NAR Inc rear tube
shock conversion (one-piece bracket type) & Spax shocks, Spax shocks front