RE: Seat belt install

To: <jserignese@notes.cc.sunysb.edu>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Seat belt install
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:56:29 -0400
I just use a sharp awl and punch a whole through from inside the
wheelwell for the top bolt and the bottom one is real obvious at the
point the cardboard backing ends very close to the floor.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO

To all that responded to my questions about seat  belt replacements last
month, thank you.

I went ahead and purchased the Securon belts at a reasonable price of
$125/set.  Now to install.  Problem is,  I had a upholstery shop install
the back panels when I had my top installed and they covered over the
seat belt mounts.  Anyone know of a good reference (pictures) so I don't
poke and hack away in the wrong spot?

Jim