Re: Value of a 1974 TR6

To: classichawkflyer@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Value of a 1974 TR6
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 12:36:05 EDT
Dennis, you may want to check into having one of our "Surrogate Buyers"
inspect the car, depending you your location.  It is pretty hard to come up
with a
number or even a range without knowing a little more detail.  Such as paint &
interior condition, was it kept inside and covered or left outside, condition
of the rubber seals, (probably will require complete replacement due to age),
etc.

Where are you located so we can check if you are near an area where the club
has someone?  If you are not near an area then I respectfully suggest you take
some detailed pictures and e-mail them directly to one of us (the server will
not allow attachments to e-mails going out to the general 6-Pack list) and we
will be happy to help you.

Best regards and condolences on the loss of your brother,

Gary Fuqua
Branson, Missouri