Re: Color Shades of Blue for TR250 - TR6

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Color Shades of Blue for TR250 - TR6
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:31:19 EDT
In a message dated 4/27/2004 10:35:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
hrmcaleer@bellsouth.net writes:

> A Pink TR?  Probably has happened.

Most certainly!  Amy, the daughter of Joe Richard's, the founder of TRA and
owner of TS1 the very first TR2, has a very pink TR3A that she drives.  It
really looks kind of cool!

You guys know how I am about the cars being kept "the way they were" so no
need to start a debate.  Whatever floats your boat.  I am so anal about color
that I will not even change a Triumph from it's original color by using another
Triumph color.  That's why I am stuck with 3 green ones, 3 white ones, 2 blue
ones, 2 red ones and only one gold.  Really the original Valencia Blue is a
stunning color on a TR250.  That's what I would recommend.

Cheers,
Darrell