Procedure for Correcting Neg Camber

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Procedure for Correcting Neg Camber
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:37:59 -0400
All,

I've been living with some serious negative camber in the passenger side
rear wheel.  To date I've installed shocks that were supposed to be new or
rebuilt...they don't seem to bounce or leak.  I've also installed the
uprated springs from BPNW.

Will worn out shocks cause negative camber?  If not, what's the correct
steps for correcting?  I'm guessing it's replace the 30 year old bushings
1st then start playing with the brackets.  Then to the spacers sold by Moss?

Am I all wet?  Will a simple tube shock conversion do the trick?  The back
end seems to wander on me around turns.  Did I mention I have a "wobble"
when I turn the wheel?  Not quite a vibration...more of a wobble.  The hubs
seem fairly tight.  Could this be u-joints?  I did replace the diff mounts
with urethane.

Thanks in advance,

Todd
74TR6