Wobble whilst cornering

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Wobble whilst cornering
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 08:51:20 -0400
List,

I have this odd wobble in the rear when I corner or just as simple as making
a lane change.  It either doesn't do it in a straight line or it's not as
noticeable?

Yesterday, I did the driver side bushings which didn't really make a
difference in the camber or the wobble...the driver side is pretty close to
zero camber anyway.  I plan on doing the passenger side today & will
probably have to change the bracket configuration.   Does a serious negative
camber cause a wobble?  I have made an observation that when the tires are
rotated, the brake shoes have resistance part way through the rotation.  As
if there was something warped or perhaps it's the drums?  I've never heard
of drums getting low spots though?

Confused(like that's new)

Todd