OT Second bombing run

To: fetnerj001@hawaii.rr.com
Subject: OT Second bombing run
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:58:24 +0000
&gt;From: &quot;Jeff Fetner&quot; &lt;fetnerj001@hawaii.rr.com&gt;
&gt;To: &lt;slbridge@hotmail.com&gt;
&gt;Subject: Airplane info
&gt;Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:22:58 +0600
&gt;
&gt;Hi Steve - I'm no expert, just a long-time airplane nut.  I'm in the Air
Force (at Hickam AFB right now) and have 5000 hours in C-130s and Lear jets.
  I'll help all I can.  Cheers.
&gt;
&gt;Jeff Fetner
&gt;'74 TR6

Hi Jeff and All,
    What a response!  There are a lot of  aircraft fans who drive TR6's.
  They zoom on the ground, they zoom in the air, they zoom all around, hang
onto your hair!   Unfortunately, I know very little of airplanes, so I'm not
an interesting person with whom to discuss them.  So, I am going to bomb the
list and ask what I wanted to know and if someone knows, my email is still
slbridge@hotmail.com      My thanks to everyone who e-mailed.

   I'm researching an early post-war specification sheet on a U.S. military
experimental jet aircraft c.late 40's for a painting I am planning.
Along with the usual (Origin, weight, wing span, etc.) it refers to:
"Service Delivery"  and "Final Delivery" both marked N/A for this plane.  To
what do they refer?