Re: Any PI owners out there?

To: <jimhodson@jenniferonsunday.com>
Subject: Re: Any PI owners out there?
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:30:22 +0100
Jim Hodson wrote:

I have a TR6 PI, and I'm looking for others out there to help share
information, especially about the fuel system.  This is my 3rd TR6, but my
first PI, so the petrol injection is a new learning experience for me.  Are
there any other PI owners out there who might be able to help?
Thanks!

I don't have a TR6PI Jim, but a BigSix saloon with the same engine - 132bhp
as against 150 and later, 125. My car was never sold in the US, though Vern
Brannon of VTR now has one he bought from Rimmers in the UK. How can I help?
BTW, I'm in the UK too.

Cheers, Jonmac

"In the Shadow of my Father" aka "Life at Triumph"
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook

---