RE: Valve Cover Issue: Please take it off-list

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Valve Cover Issue: Please take it off-list
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:10:56 -0400
Steve, this whole situation started on the list well over a year ago, and
fortunately some folks on this list were kind enough to post a message on
the 6-Pack list to let the rest of us involved know that something can be
done to resolve it...it's been hanging on unresolved with no information for
the past 6 months until now. Otherwise, we had no other good way of
contacting each other initially.  This list provided that avenue, as it has
with many other issues which may or may not have anything to do with Triumph
TR6 technical issues, which is one of the things this list was created for.
But it also serves as a way for all of us to form some comraderie with each
other, even with issues that may or may not technically meet the letter of
the law of the list.  The bottom line of this list, to my mind, is to help
each other out with our Triumph TR6's.  I'm sure that if you were involved
in a situation with your TR6 which you needed some advice, legal or
techincal or whatever, anyone on this list would be more than happy to help
you out.  It's too bad that it (the valve cover issue) has come to this, but
that's the way it has played out, so we're all stuck with it for a
time...it'll be over soon enough, at least as far as the list is concerned.
Now that this latest chapter has begun, I'm sure you'll see the postings to
the list regarding this issue diminish.

Greg Donegan
Hebron, KY