Grounding issue ?

To: 6-Pack email list <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Grounding issue ?
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 08:30:16 -0400
Hi all,

I'm experiencing an unusual problem & need some help. I have a
inconsistent stutter at low rpm's ( 800-1,500) under light load when
leaving a light. It's not there all the time but with enough frequency
to be annoying.
I have check & changed points, cap, rotor & timing. I am running an MSD
6A. I by passed the MSD and the symptoms still continued. It definitely
feels ignition related. All other driving conditions are normal. One
thing I did notice is a slight arc when I hold a screwdriver to the
head. This has me stumped. Any help would be appreciated.

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.