RE: Steering Rack

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Steering Rack
From: HalMorton@webtv.net (Harold M. Morton)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 23:33:43 -0500
John,                                                           I asked
a similar question of the list a few months back and got no replies. I
first noticed new racks available in the Victoria British catalogs (back
in the Spring, I think). My guess is that they`re a new repro. I still
haven`t seen one or talked to anyone who has. Since the quality of
repros varies widely, I`d want to see one or get some promises from the
supplier before buying. BTW, Vicky Brit`s price is/was only $200.

Hal Morton                                                  Pascagoula,
MS

Check out the new British Cars Forum: