Re: Yellow striped radiator hoses...

To: Joseph Grant <z28quetzal@mindspring.com>, 6Pack
Subject: Re: Yellow striped radiator hoses...
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:26:24 -0800 (PST)
Yes, twas I that did the postin'.....

And the set of 4 used hoses went for about
$110...that's for used.  NOW I'M REALLY CONSIDERING
SELLING MY HOSE!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27383&item=2498188543&rd=1

Todd Bermudez
TR250
74TR6

Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile
phone.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo

       DeleteReplyForward Move...
Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text