B1AQ needles

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: B1AQ needles
From: DaCRANEz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:31:02 EST
For those that inquired I purchased my B1AQ needles from Burlen.Fuel
Systems.E-mail: www.burlen.co.uk  . I ordered both B1AQ and B1AR. The Q are
adjustable
and are around 20% richer than the F. The B1AR are fixed and must be
installed in adjustable holders ( Vance has done this). Invoice total was 43.20
pounds
which converts to around $70.00.  Took less time to get them from across the
pond than it does to get stuff from Pennsylvania (if you get my drift). Engine
mods are: 9.5to1 compression, PI cam, 1.6to 1 roller rockers, Dual outlet
manifold, Stainless valves, Lucas  sport coil, K&N filters. I had a Pertronix
in
it but it signed off abruptly one day last summer so I have been running
points. I still don't have the mixture completely dialed in. I had an
electrical
problem (battery) that tied up the 6 for a while . Now that I have that fixed
the weather has gone awry.  I did get it out for a while a couple of weeks ago
and there a noticeable gain in power at 3500rpm on.
Hope this helps
Mike C  '71 TR6