Removal of Conv. Top

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Removal of Conv. Top
From: "Original Music" <originalmusic@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:39:09 -0500
Hi. I'd like to remove the top on my 250 while I work on the car further.
Could someone offer suggestions on the best way to do this? I definitely
need to remove the Angle Bracket that attaches below the rear window. So,
I'm thinking I should just take the whole thing off, clean it up and put it
back on after the body work is done.

There are counter-sunk flat head screws that seem to be holding the Mounting
Brackets to the chassis. But the head slots on those screws look very
shallow and easily stripped.

Thanks...I'll just take a break here and watch some football.

Bob
TR250
CD6819L