RE: suspension problem

To: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: suspension problem
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:18:32 -0800
        Iron man:

        Other things are more likely, although it certainly could be the
frame.
        Have you checked your tire pressure? It could be that simple.

        My suspicion is that trailing arm bushings are starting to go,
or have gone.
This makes the rear end more prone to "squat" during acceleration, and
because
the drivers side wears out first, the car tends to lean to the left on
US cars.
        Other possibilities are a bad spring or springs, frame rust
where the
trailing arms attach, original sloppy tolerances from the factory,
aliens,
or a radical left wing conspiracy. If the car leans to the right, it is
right wing conspiracy =:-o

        Vance

Cogito Ergo Zoom
(I think, therefore I go fast)