PDWA O-rings

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: PDWA O-rings
From: "Buzz Osborn" <bosborn@americanbank.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:47:24 -0500
I am rebuilding my brake hydraulics and need two o-rings for the PDWA.
>From the archives I have determined I need the 3/16 id x 5/16 od x 1/16 w
o-rings.

Two questions:

I am switching to dot 5, so do I need EP rings, or will other types work
with silicone?

Everywhere I have sourced these, they are only available in a pack of 100.
 Does anyone on the list have 98 of these in their spares box?  I will
cover postage and a few cold beers to anyone willing to drop a few in an
envelope.

And, as Kai and others have mentioned - Kudos to Gary at Partco for a
great rebuild on the servo.  Fair price, fast turnaround and fine work.

Thanks,

Buzz Osborn
Corpus Christi