Re: stuck bolt

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: stuck bolt
From: "Oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 20:02:38 -0500
Sears makes an excellent set of sockets that are specifically made for
taking off rusted bolts and nuts.  I think they are called "extractors" but
i'm not sure - they come in a molded orange plastic case.  they are
amazing - i used them on several bolts that had achieved unity with their
surroundings.  the only danger is that you may snap off the head.