RE: Doin' it today!

To: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>,
Subject: RE: Doin' it today!
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 09:55:30 -0700
        John:

        a) Yes, it works just fine to pull it out through the passenger
side. Getting it in is more of a challenge, but
         can be done by one person.
        b) 100 lbs. (77lbs w/o the OD)
        c) Doesn't matter. Just make sure the back end of the motor is
supported.
        d) Because you are a bona fide, steely eyed British car nut. No
apologies needed!

        Vance