RE: wheel spinners

To: "'Alan Salvatore'" <6parts@charter.net>, <acekraut11@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: wheel spinners
From: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 02:07:46 -0400
Perhaps I miss understood your original question. I guess I should apologize
for my sarcastic comeback! Soooorry.

Your question was: "Does anyone know of who would carry the two ear spinners
and adapters, that might fit on panasports."

What do you have?

a)If you have bolt on panasports, you need center caps which are small push
on.
b)If you have knockoff panasports wheels, then you need the adaptors along
with a set of knockoff caps.(info I provided earlier)

I am not aware of a bolt on wheel with a knock off cap?

When I change out my rims to wires I set up and attach to my hubs in the
following order: 1/4 inch spacer plates; splined adapters; four low profile
lug nuts; wire wheel; two eared knock off.

I use the spacer plate to take up space so I do not have to shorten my wheel
lugs. They are available in the Moss catalogue for $33.95 a pair. I
purchased the identical product at AutoZone for $6.95 a piece.

Can you explain your need a little more in-depth?

Robert L. Gannon
http://home.comcast.net/~trsix74/wsb/index.html