Flag Decal Placement

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Flag Decal Placement
From: Seth Glassman <76tr6@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:47:17 -0400
Hey List,

I'm a little embarrassed to be making this request as I have given this
information to other listers in the past but can't find the info that I thought
I had archived.  Anyway, I need to have the exact placement of the TR6 flag
decal on the rear fender of the 6.  My car back from paint and is being
re-assembled now.  So, the final step will be to put new dwcals on the rear
fenders.

Thanks for your help

Regards,
Seth Glassman
'76 TR6 (Supercharged) and still Java Green