Re: First encounter with.....

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First encounter with.....
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 08:26:00 -0400
Righto. Just reach up and yank the switch toward the pedal until the plunger
is depressed fully by the pedal when at rest. When you release the tab and
switch it'll spring back to about the proper distance.

BE SURE TO CHECK THE PROPER OPERATION OF THE BRAKE LIGHTS BEFORE YOU
DRIVE!!!!

Have an assistant behind you watch while you pump the pedal.  It should take
only a slight deflection of the pedal to light the brake lights, and they
should extinguish every time the pedal is released without fail or the
battery will go flat.

Jim