Re: Trailer recommendations desired

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trailer recommendations desired
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 10:16:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Paul,

If you get into a position where you could try the trailer before you buy...
you might consider getting one with out brakes, and one with a hefty single
axle might be ok. I've taken my TR6 on several 700+ mile trips on a trailer
with

a.) no brakes
b.) one axle

The tow vehicle was a typical early 90's GMC van conversion. You could see how
the Land Rover does stopping with out trailer brakes. Maybe we were just being
unsafe rednecks, and have been lucky thus far, or maybe you can get away with a
cheaper and lighter duty trailer.

Happy Trailer Shopping,

Kendall