RE: Pedal shaft bushing-was accellerator shaft bushing

To: "michael lunsford" <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pedal shaft bushing-was accellerator shaft bushing
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 09:41:37 -0700
        Folks:

        Let me add my endorsement to this as an alternative to the
factory nylon bushings. It is a neat solution, and one that is such high
quality that it does not fall into the "hack" category. If you are ready
to tear your hair out trying to get the nylon bushings in without
destroying them, this is the way to go.
        My DPO didn't even try to fix the worn bushings. He just left
the bushings out altogether and let the pedal shaft flop around. Didn't
do much for "driver feedback"....

        Vance