Re: Importing a TR6 into the US from Canada

To: Harry White N1QVE <harry15@mindspring.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Importing a TR6 into the US from Canada
From: Greg Dito <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:11:51 -0400
Harry,

A lister may know the inner workings of US Customs but you can call the US
Customs direct and ask all the questions you want.  I did this once and the
response was (dare I say) very good, with all of my questions answered and
knowing exactly what I needed to do.

Good luck with your TR6.

Greg Dito
CD6250L